Sunday, July 15, 2012

Facebook's nonsenses



This is what you can find when you type Facebook in Google:

"Facebook is a social utility that connects people with friends and others who work, study and live around them. People use Facebook to keep up with friends, ..."

I am asking my self:

1. Why would i use facebook to contact, talk, play....or whatever with my friends. I am talking about my real life friends. I call them usually, they call me,using skype, mobile phone, msn.... and we are not using Facebook chat for that. Or with my family? Why would i chat with my husband, son or any other family member through Facebook. My God they are in the same, or can be different house,city,state.... i am, i do not need Facebook for that, i can reach them without Facebook.

2. So at start - Facebook had an idea but if Facebook users have their own family members or real life friends among Facebook friends, not a large number of them are using Facebook to contact with them - i hope.

3. Those users who has only real life friends of family members, are usually small friends number users.

4. If that is facebook's idea at start why is upper limit 5000?

5. No, upper limit is for something else. Facebook can't live and would not be alive anymore if there are not company as Zynga is, or similar companies. That is reason for 5000 friends number limit.

6. But if that is reason for, what is the point in that famous sentence when you have friend request: "do you know this person outside facebook"?!? Or even worse - blocking users for sending friend requests to people they do not know.

7. We all know that, we were all, or all almost in phenomenal "Facebook jail".

8.Cache - it is so popular lately. It is combination of words, numbers or symbols that you need to fill in specific place, so that Facebook is sure you are not robot.

9. That is the greatest nonsense i've ever seen. On the other hand Facebook is blocking profiles (users) with lot of friends on friend list and ask them to recognize 5 friends by name of the 6 offered names (you can skip 2) based on pictures they are tagged in. You must be robot to do that, and at the same time have 1,2,3 or even 5000 friends.

10. I will not even mention asking for digital photo of original document (passport, driver licence....). With what right? You do not trust me Facebook? Why should i trust you? You are earning lot of money from me and almost 5000 my friends.

11. You are loosing users, that is not surprising me, you will lose them even more with such a policy and nonsenses.

OR

Facebook is counting on that - loosing users because they can't handle with such a number anymore.













No comments:

Post a Comment