Tuesday, July 10, 2012

About me


My name is Mirna. I am mother, wife, woman with lot of free time and interests.
I learned and still learning about this from great friend and person
whom I would very much like to be here with me,
and post every day stuffs he is doing the best.
We are both gamers, he is posting about gaming - Zynga games,
so I would very much like to welcome him here.
For now, that is still only hope and my secret wish.

This is Rina, my adopted pet.
This is Mika, my second love.

Images bellow represent on what i spend time when i wish to relax:





Mostly, this is me. Behind this I love music, movies, books, cooking...
The most in the World i love my son, and no i will not put his image here,
hope you will understand that.

Stay here with me, hope soon with us
and check us regularly.

Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment